For $20 per year:
- Managing one domain at our trusted host company, Dreamhost.
For $50 per month:
- Regular routine maintenance and update plugins and themes every month
- One hour per month support, including the following small revisions:
- Publishing new blog posts provided by you
- Correcting typos that are pointed out by you
- Any questions you have about the website
- Adding/deleting new pages
- Posting new content/events provided by you
- Support hours can be stacked if not used in the previous month, but they expire every year on January 1st. We highly recommend that you take advantage of these support hours before the new year, but do not wait until the last minute to request because you may experience a delay as there will be other clients in line.
- If you decided to pay yearly, you will have all the hours you paid for in the same year all at once.
- Every request will cost you at least one support hour. In order to be efficient, we highly recommend writing down a list of all the revisions and changes.
- We try our best to respond to your request as soon as possible, but please be patient as we are a small company and we might not be available right away. Please give us at least 2 business days to respond to your requests.
- Support might be unavailable when we close for vacation. We will let you know when we will be back. If you can’t wait, please leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- We are not responsible when a theme or plugin stops being supported. It’s unlikely to happen, but if it does, we’d love to help you find another replacement.
- If you decide to stop paying our service, we will not be responsible if your site has problems later, or guarantee if we can fix the problems due to lack of maintenance or proper maintenance by any other third parties.
- We reserve the right to terminate or change the terms of this service at any time. We will notify you of any change, and you may decide to discontinue or keep our service.
Cash, Zelle, and wire transfer. We also accept credit cards, Paypal and Venmo, if you have decided on these payment methods, we will add a 3.5% transaction fee on your invoice.
Our payment terms are 5 business days from the date of invoice by the above payments system.
We reserve the right to halt/terminate the project if we fail to receive the payment according to the terms of this contract. Additionally, there will be a $5 / day late fee added to the invoice until paid in full, or until the project is terminated.