Website and UX Designer
Web Design / CMS
- Gathering, identifying and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Conducting surveys in building and organizing information architecture
- Developing color schemes, wireframes and UI mockups using UX strategies and tools
- Designing and developing custom websites for individual clients and small businesses
- Conducting adjustments based on user feedback
- Training and supporting hundreds of Prime Now shoppers, Whole Foods Market team members, and Flex drivers at multiple locations
- Collaborating with Whole Foods Market and Prime Now management to maintain social distancing and safety guidelines during the COVID-19 crisis
- Troubleshooting Prime Seller app, Flex rabbit app, and printers issues
- Coaching shoppers on efficiency, productivity as well as quality and safety
- Universal Remote Design: A simple 7 buttons universal control that works with Alexa. Fully dynamic icons and feedback that adjust based on the device you are trying to control.
- Runrr App Design: A trustworthy app that allows job seekers performing tasks for those who are in need at home.
- Marymoor Park Wayfinding: A wayfinding system that helps the locals and tourists to get around. The landmark and signage design are inspired by Janet Echelman.
- Bus App Design: A creative solution to onboard first-time bus riders and eases the anxiety of foreign public transportations.
- Ran Dessert: A dessert eCommerce site with 40+ products. Help created information architecture, and provided CTA. Also, set up an online marketplace, payment system and customer communications portal with WordPress CMS. Trained the owner and her team on how to update and manage the site.
- University of Washington Bothell CEO Club: Led a design team to create ceouwb.com. Provided a blog, event posting, and commenting system to improve communication within the club. Improved event attendance by 75% in two months since the website went live. Taught the club president, who is the client on how to update and manage the site.
- Maintained the company website
- Designed and developed WordPress themes
Lake Washington Institute of Technology | Sep. 2018 – Jun. 2020
Seattle Central College | Apr. 2016 – Aug. 2018
The Art Institute of Seattle | Jan. 2013 – Apr. 2015
Presented the Universal Remote Project at the first Annual Applied Research Symposium of Lake Washington Institute of Technology